Epicurean Horoscope: Dont be a fool, eat a fool. It is too easy to follow the advice of the worst people in the world and become a total fool. This kind of mistake is one you can likely never recover from unless you have the fortitude to recognize your mistakes and correct them; the resulting dessert will be the sweetest you could ever know.
4 Large Sticks of Rhubarb
1.75 oz Sugar
6.75 fl. oz) Double Cream
1/8 teaspoon Vanilla
RHUBARB FOOL RECIPE
- Chop the rhubarb and place in a saucepan with 1tbsp water and the sugar.
- Turn on the heat and stir. (keep stirring it for now to prevent the sugar sticking to the pan. Mixture will moisten as the juice is released from the rhubarb.
- Boil until the rhubarb is soft. Approx 10 minutes
- Whip the double cream with the vanilla until it forms soft peaks. When this stage is reached pour in the rhubarb and fold in until loosely combined. Don’t worry about getting it fully mixed in, it looks much better when it’s not.
- Empty into wine glasses and allow to chill for an hour or more before serving.